I help women working in academia (from PhD onwards) to overcome workload overwhelm and regain their clarity, confidence and control.
I specialise in workload management and ditching guilt; creating healthy boundaries; reigniting creative spark & reconnecting to your researcher identity.
As a former academic turned small business owner, I also work with clients looking to make a career change out of academia.
About me as a coach
I'm a former academic. I intimately understand the challenging and changing terrain of HE in the UK and how this impacts on the working cultures and environments.
I established 'The Learning Curve Collective' because I wanted to bring my expertise and experience to coaching; I saw an incredible need for a confidential, non-judgemental space for women to explore what they wanted.
My coaching is not about 'fixing' you; but it is about helping you to find the control that you have - we often do have more than we think.
My coaching is for you if you are looking to:
- create healthy boundaries and prevent burnout;
- publish more AND feel good about your writing?
- regain clarity, confidence and control over your career.
My approach helps you to:
- Find your best way to work;
- Identify your realistic timeframes;
- Pin down your priorities and make a plan to get them working;
- Reignite your purpose and passion by rediscovering what your why is - now.