A 4 week online writing course. Focusing on re-connecting with the craft of writing. Blending creative and academic approaches. Non-competitive, community focused.
Out of stock
Well/Written: An online writing course with a difference
- Are you looking for an online writing course with a difference?
- Do you want to re-connect with your love of writing?
- Engage creatively with the craft and politics of what you WANT to write?
- Would you like to join a community of generous, non-competitive writers?
- How does non-judgemental accountability and support to keep you writing when you are busy sound?
Join us in our commitment to prioritising headspace, community, and solidarity with other writers trying keep their writing working for them!
Why my course?
I’m a former academic – Politics/Sociology/Area Studies – with 10 years experience as a published author and supervisor.
I found engaging with creative writing techniques and methods helped me to re-connect with my academic writing.
It transformed my process and productivity.
Why another online course?
I understand the need for accessible writing spaces and time – that fit with child/care and/or managing a chronic illness/condition – or simply, juggling the competing demands of professional work that involves writing.
I love the space that online courses bring for busy writers. That few hours of connection a week in a live hangout; a webinar to check in each week. A closed Facebook Group to share and cheer each other on.
What Well/Written provides
I understand the pressures of academic writing, but I’m no longer mired in it.
I’m therefore able to provide and facilitate a neutral, friendly, fun, and caring space where writing as craft, joy and purpose, takes precedence.
The outputs will follow. The flow will come.
No competitiveness. No snark. No bullshit.
What you get for your money
- 4 weekly webinars introducing a range of common writing ‘sticking points’ and creative ways to become ‘unstuck’;
- 4 weekly live hangouts with the other course members (optional on Thursdays, 8pm);
- Daily email prompts and encouragement (Mon-Fri);
- A closed Facebook Group to create community and solidarity;
- Feedback on 2000 words of your choice from me. As a published author and an experienced supervisor & peer reviewer (I’ve mentored & supported students from undergraduate to doctoral level with their writing), I am well-placed to help you realise your best writing. To find what it is you want your writing to say, and do.
When do we start?
Enrolment will re-open on 01 December 2019 for a 04 January 2020 start!
If you have any enquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Well/Written.
|Pay by instalments option||
Pay full price in one payment £275, Pay in 2 monthly instalments of £137.50